Positive Tee Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Positive Tee Clan is a medium to low skilled capture the flag clan.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clan Rules and Help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clan Rules and Help Empty Clan Rules and Help Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:56 pm

Alias

Alias
Admin

Here are the rules. If any of these rules are broken, you may be kicked from the clan or suspended.

-No multiclanning
-No botting
-No cheating of any kind
-Be friendly Smile
-Be decent skilled!
-Do not fake while wearing the tag!

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I become a test member?
We will test you in game, and the test will vary depending on which position you play.

How do I join Positive clan?
You can join positive clan by clicking on the "Join us!" section in the main forum. Post a new topic named "[Application] 'Your name'". Fill the application with required info.

If I am a test member, how do I become a real member?
To become a real member, you must train very hard and become skilled. Your training will be tested when we put your skills to the test. You will participate in a funwar with another clan. More will be explained when the time comes for you.

I'm a test member, but I can't see the member section of the forum. Why?
You have to become a full member to see that section. See "How to become a real member" to find out how to gain access to it.

Do I really have to register to join this clan?
Actually, yes and no. To become a test member, you do not have to register. But once you become a full member, you MUST register at the website.

Am I allowed to fake (Use different names)?
Well... this is a recently covered topic. When wearing the clantag, you must always have your official name, or something close it it. When not wearing the tag, you don't have to have your real name.

What is a "position in CTF"?
Simply, it is just attacking, defending, and middle. Attacking is when you run to the flag, take it, and come back (simply). Defending is to guard the base and the flagger (simply). Middle is just killing (simply).

Want to talk? Head over to http://webchat.quakenet.org/ and join "#positivetee"!

Thanks!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:38 am; edited 3 times in total

http://positivetee.omgforum.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum